Monday, August 24, 2009

If you live near Washington DC and have a Chase Bank Credit Card Horror Story and want your story on the news, contact ROBOTS AGAINST CHASE.

For a limited time, if you have had a bad experience with Chase Bank Credit Card division I will forward your contact information to a news contact that is doing a story about Chase Bank and their Credit Card Division. If you live near the Washington DC area and want to be heard, please contact me via this blog. You can click on my bio to get my email address. I won't reveal who it is but they are with the "news".
I can't guarantee you will be picked but I will forward your info to them. Once the story runs I will update this article with a link to the video.
Here is the information I received minus the name of the person...

Hi Alessandro,

I'm working on a story about some of the problems I’m hearing about from credit card holders. As you know, many are saying their credit card accounts are being closed by the banks, including CHASE, without much notice. And of course there are the complaints about lowered credit limits and increased interest rates. I’m trying to find some people in the Washington, DC metro area, not experts, but people who’re having these bad experiences with their credit card companies. Would you know of anyone on this coast? Or would you be able to forward my e-mail to the other like-minded bloggers?

Thanks for your help!

-------------------------------------------------------

HOW YOU CAN HELP! MAKE A DAILY-PROTEST.com sign and put it where others will see it.
Daily-Protest.com signs can be placed in a storefront window, a bulletin board at work, or a countertop. Raise curiosity and awareness about how Chase Bank is harming a LOT of of their BEST customers by making a Daily-Protest.com sign.

If you know of a YouTube Video that is not on this page yet that exposes more Chase Bank Shenanigans, please contact this blog and share the youtube link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your feedback, please bookmark this site and visit again.

add to any